The main aim of Administrative Department of Bhagwant University. is to provide satisfactory service to the external customers i.e. the students and parents and the internal customers that is the staff of Bhagwant University
Administrative Department is functionally divided into three Sections, namely Establishment, Accounts and Students Section.
1. Establishment Section: It handles matters like -
- Recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Maintaining their service records.
- Proposals for increments and promotions.
- Documentation at the time of joining / resignation / retirement.
- Preparation of documents for submission to statutory bodies like UGC, AICTE and Government of India.
2. Accounts Section: This Section deals with -
- Maintenance of accounts
- Collection and refund (in case of cancellation) of fees to students
- Drawing salaries of the staff
- Statutory payments like provident fund, income tax, etc.
3. Students Section: This Section is responsible for -
- Admission of students
- Distribution of results
- Maintenance of students record
- Handling scholarships and free-ships to students
- Issuing various certificates and transcripts to student